Click Me !

Friday, June 1, 2012

Alma Matter

It's been a long time, I know.
With great power comes great responsibility, while power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Haha the latter is not true for me ok?
I must confess I'm actually quite busy and blogging seems to be nowhere in the busy list.
Well I came over here just to post some photos of my Alma Matter Building that is going to be demolished in a matter of days.
Its the block A, so those of you from St. Andrew's Secondary do come over and have your last few view before the building gets demolished.
Since Facebook has some 'Security Check Required" which i have not passed and don't know how to pass it, I had to come over and upload to, at least let people know, that the treasured building will be replaced by a newly build building soon.
So here are some pictures :)
I'll post the rest on Facebook once I'm able to pass through 'Security Check'.








;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2010

All pictures, stories and so on are from me, Edmund Foo, unless stated. Any elements of similarities with you readers life, is purely a coincidence. You may NOT take any of these pictures out or copy it elsewhere without my permission. If you really want it, please ask for my permission. =)
Thus, this writer/photographer accepts no responsibility if there are similar contents in real life.